Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Magazine Reflection, Second Part


1. Overall, when you think about the big picture of your writing, what improved? How did it get better? Why?
Throughout this project, my writing improved due to the many drafts I had before my final product. I was able to make paragraphs and sentences shorter and still have the same message. Also, my group helped me. They gave me good critique and pointed out what could be fixed and how to fix it.

2. Overall, when you think about the big picture of your writing, what still needs work? What do you think will help you improve? Why?
My vocabulary can be improved. Its all up to me though. I have to start reading more books in English so I can learn new words and also how to use them. Having a bigger vocabulary will improve my writing because I would have more words to choose from.

3. Specifically, show us something that improved and describe the path it took to get better. You can quote your article, your drafts, link to evidence, etc.

4. Describe something specific (or a few things!) that you learned about writing.

No comments: