Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog Reflection

1. What are you most proud of on your blog? Why?
I am proud of my articles and topics. Most of my articles talk about the right to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness, which is a topic we had been talking about in school lately. The articles can be examples of how these rights are violated. I am also proud of my opinion for each of the articles, because I was able to relate these topics to what are we seeing in class.

2. What will you improve during future blogs? Why? How?
I will improve how to express myself. I'll make my blog more interesting by describing and writing more about what I think of each topic.

3. How can we better connect our blogs?
One way of connection our blogs would be talking about similar topic events or current events that relate to what are we seeing in class. We have been talking about the conflict between the anti - federalist and federalist governments, which is something I find very interesting because there are many current evens that relate to this important topic. Other way would be adding the link of our friends' blogs to our own blog.

No comments: