Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What are you discovering so far?
I have discovered that I'm very interested in photography. With a recent blog post regarding to photography, I have learned tips and techniques when it comes in taking a picture. I'm enjoying this project, it lets me discover more about photography and use techniques as "the rule of thirds".

What surprises you about this project?
I am surprised of how the beautiful beaches get contaminated by tubes that come out of the ground, or through. This tubes are contaminating these beaches and, at the same time, us humans. We fish from these beaches and bays, we swim and have fun in there.

What are your next steps to have a cool product and a great piece of writing?
I'm planning to write a brief article at the back cover, describing a picture focusing on the tubes that contaminate our beaches. At the same time, answers of how can we prevent this.

No comments: