Friday, February 27, 2009

Immersion!!

As you prepare for your internship immersion, please answer the following questions:

1. What are you most excited about in regards to your immersion experience? Why do you feel this way?
During my immersion, I'll be able to experience a "full-time job." I'll be working with staff members, other interns and volunteers. Also, at the same time, I'll be interacting with the public, such as members from the museum and visitors. I'm really looking forward to this experience because, not only I'll develop a resistant to be working a "full-time job", but I'll also be attending staff meetings, which make me feel more part of this museum.

2. What are you most concerned about (what causes the most stress) regarding immersion? Why do you feel this way?
I do have my worries regarding to immersion. Being on a boat for 2 weeks from 9 am to 4pm, doesn't get my attention that much. I hope I don't get dizzy on the boat, since there has been a bit of rain in the last couple of weeks, which affect the water where the boat rests. I even have my worries of catching the bus on time, so I can be on time for my internship. I do also hope I don't get stressed during immersion because it won't allow me to work on my project.

Please answer each in as much depth as you can--I am so very interested in learning about how you'll be doing out in the "real world"!

No comments: