Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I could bring to the Magazine

What article(s) would you like to write for the magazine? What photography could you contribute? Art? List three different ideas for your major contribution.
Articles, Photos, or Art:
1. Article: Since I'm from El Salvador, I could write an article about El Salvador and its culture, history, tradition and even food! Also, I could relate this article to what we've seen at class, by connecting how the presidential election from november affected this third world country, its positive or negative changes.
2. Photo: With the experience that I obtained through making the Tide Calendar, I could take a photo for a outstanding background on a page of the magazine. The photo's subject could be a specie from San Diego Bay, or a landscape picture from San Diego Bay.
3. Photo: I could take a picture based on what we have learned this semester. For example, a photo that shows the economical circumstances that the US is suffering at the moment, how it impacts and affects people's career, life circumstances or it affects the goverment, which at the end it affects us.

Suggest at least one (or more) possible title for the magazine. This could be a title with or without a subtitle.
To the World of Work: Experiences and Stories from Internships

Suggest a topic for an article that you were personally like to read in a magazine inspired by the internship semester.
I would like to read from experinces that interns obtained through their internships and how could they use them out in their daily life.

No comments: