Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My first Day of Internship...

Today, January 27th, 2009, I experienced my first day of Internship. Once I left school, I went to Vons and "grab a bite". I had a corndog combo with 2 pizza sticks, it was awesome! When the clock hit 12:10pm I headed to the 28 bus stop on Rosecrans with Elmo. We waited for the bus until 12:25-12:30pm. We split ways when we arrived to Nimitz/ Rosecrans. I grabbed the 923 bus and headed to my Internship Site, Maritime Musuem of San Diego. I met with my intership-partners at a 923 stop. We arrived to the site together and introduced ourselves to Kevin Sheehan, my mentor. He gave us a tour around the place, long tour, which consited in showing us the areas we are allowed to go and where are we going to do our work. I liked my Site, it was very interesting to learn more about ferries and boats. At 4:30pm, I left the Musuem and grabbed the 923 bus to go home.

No comments: