Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Outline for Artist's Statement

Thesis Statement:
I intend to relate Walt Disney's quote with Neil Armstrong's achievement. I'll connect them because, in my opinion, they both performed, or created, something that was impossible in a certain time.

Written Part (at the moment):

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" comes from Walt Disney. I included it on my sketch to relate it to the historic event of the first man to put foot on the moon, Neil Armstrong. In my opinion, both, Armstrong and Disney, achieved and created something that was impossible during that time. I say impossible because Walt created something huge and long-lasting from a mouse, as same as giving great animation to drawings, which still gives entertainment to most children on the planet in an educated and polite way. In the other hand, Neil Armstrong, being the first man to walk on the moon, made a huge impact to the history of the US.

No comments: