Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Internship

1. What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?

During my internship, I hope I learn a bit of the world of work, just to have a taste of it. I want to discover how does it feel to be on an experience and professional field. I want to see how professionals behave or perform at work, in their daily life. Allowing me to work with professionals and learning from the "adult" world of work.


2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?

I hope I discover if I'll enjoy, or not enjoy, the field I'm going to internship at; to learn if this is what I want to do after college. It is a great opportunity to experience one of my options for what I want to do. I hope I discover a big interest of my part on the field I'm going to work at. If not, it is better to find out at this age.

3. What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?

My currently goals are to be responsible and always be on time for this experience. I want to try my best on it, so that I can make a good opinion about it when I'm done. Other goal would be to show my mentor what I'm capable of or what I am good at. So being on time, responsible and polite would help me on achieving this goal. I also want to experience what is like having a job, having a boss, or mentor in this case, following orders from a completely stranger.


No comments: